The story in his shoes

Go down

The story in his shoes  Empty The story in his shoes

Post  ttkttk on Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:36 am

30 years in the 20th century, the world's mining and manufacturing are in trouble, a recession. In western Pennsylvania, my hometown, hundreds of thousands of men who supra shoes no choice but to take to the streets to find work, my brother who is among them. In that context, although even for our
Since I am younger boys in one, so all my clothes are from my brother who If the pants, knee tend to be cut, cut down the legs is usually used for patch or to be added to cut the remaining straight portion of pants. As for the shirts, are often changed to come over and change the past. However, for the shoes, the situation may completely different. Because the shoes to wear dc shoes
The feet is a direct contact with the ground, they will be totally worn out, when the bare of foot from the shoe leather in the "cocoon", the shoes was only completely abandoned.
Today, I still clearly remember when I get a pair of cowboy shoes (on the instep of a strong system with a shallow mouth of the foot slippers), I wearing a pair of shoes look like: they cracked on both sides hole, the front sole and upper are completely separate, like opening the mouth-like, walking "crack" sound. So I cut from an old supra vaider tube on the two belts, and use them to my toes and soles tied together, so that the soles will not fall.
At the time, I have a sister; she and her husband moved to the west and settled in Colorado. Supra tk possible, she always gives us some of their old clothes sent to help us through.
The day before Thanksgiving, we received a box sent to her such things. Suddenly, our family almost immediately gathered around to this box. Quietly in the corner of the box lay a pair of shoes. At that time, the kind of style I do not know what type of Christian louboutin . Although my mother do not know, but and my father and all the kids do not know. They all like me, that is my sister wearing a pair of shoes and not wear the old.
At this time, my mother down to see my feet are worn pair of shoes from the head out, so a pair of shoes to quietly bow out of the box and gave it to me. I was immediately put to the back of the hand behind each of the family looked around and began to softly cry. However, people are very surprised that this time, my brothers, but no one laugh at me or called me "cry baby" was.
60 years later, once again remember it, still can not help but also feel bursts of heartache. Remember, my mother pulled me aside and repeatedly told me that she was sorry, but louboutin pumps family did no other shoes I wear, and, seeing the winter coming up. Looked at the mother was almost pleading eyes; I had to put on a pair of shoes. Then, my father came over and gently patted my head, did not say a word. And my favorite brother Michael, then gently stroked my hair, and earnestly said to me: "Everything will be fine."
Finally, I left the room a man, so I sent my sister to wear these shoes. This color is dark brown shoes, although some very pointed toes, high heels are a little there, but it feels really comfortable to wear. I sat there, and my heart very sad, disappointing louboutin boots beginning to blur my eyes, I watched these shoes, sobbing softly.
The next day, going to school, and I reluctantly got up, dressed as shuffles, and the last pair of shoes left to wear. Wearing a dress, tears that filled my eyes, but I was struggling to not let them flow down. Finally, I had to go to school. However, my heart really scared, afraid of other students encountered, they laugh at my fear of feet wearing these shoes. So along the way, I head down a person intentionally walk in someone else's back, with others to maintain a great louboutin boots for a long, and thus, until into the campus, I met a classmate. He told is my only one enemy, not only older than I, but much higher than I am tall, like me, he is also taught by Miss Miller's classes.
He glanced at my sister wearing a pair of shoes, grabbed my arm and was shouting: "hey! Come an! Evan wore a girl's shoes! Evan wears the girl's shoes! "Oh, God, ah, I just furious, really want to beat him up mercilessly, but my strength is really too weak, after all, his head is much greater than I, the body is much stronger than me ah! At first, he grabbed me tight let me go until around us and surrounded a large group of kids he refused to give up. Just as I was overwhelmed manolo blahnik shoes sale anger and angry when, suddenly, the principal Allan Mr. Weber
"Fast into the classroom to go," he said, "will play the last time the school bell." So I took the opportunity to get rid of the torture, quickly rushed into the classroom.
I quietly seated, bowed his head, looking at the desks of the following, and I did my best to put your feet shrink back, but nevertheless can not stop me continuing constant harassment. Every time he passed my desk side, always will I dance, and told me to Edna, but also for my sister's pair of shoes for some silly ridicule.
Throughout the morning, Miss Miller gave us a lot about the pioneers to leave home to go west to break new Christian louboutin shoes situation. At that very moment, the principal Allan Mr. Weber walked into our classroom, but he just stood in the doorway, quietly listening.
Mr. Weber of Allan, before that morning, I do not how other students like him. In our minds, he is a very mean, bad temper, and who prefer a girl.
But now, he said quietly, standing in the door, silent. In addition to Miss Miller, we were everyone here who does not know Allan Mr. Weber in Oklahoma to live off the farm. Shortly after, Miss Miller turned and looked at him and asked him if he is willing to tory burch outlet in our discussions. Let's great surprise, he had readily agreed. But he is not to tell us about those ordinary things, but the cowboys and Indians living things, and so on. He even sang a few of our first cowboy songs. In this way, he told us a total of 40 minutes.
Seeing noon the school we are going home to eat lunch. At this point, Allan Mr. Weber went to the corridor next to my seat, his mouth still kept talking. Suddenly, he stopped at the edge of my desk down, and suddenly became silent the. I looked up at him and found him staring beneath my desk, watching my sister in his shoes. Suddenly, I felt my face suddenly flushed with shame, but I can not help but move my feet tory burch reva my seat. But before I put the feet to move to a suitable location, he suddenly exclaimed softly: "cowboy shoes!"
"Sir?" I looked at him surprised and bewildered, asked, puzzled.
He uttered a cry. At this time, as other children to great lengths to figure out what he is watching, so he pretended to use a happy voice shouted in surprise: "Oh! Evan, this pair of jeans shoes you really are Where did you get that?! "
Ah! His voice just a floor, everyone in the class immediately rushed over, the Allan Mr. Weber and I round to around the middle. Not only that, everyone's mouths are saying, "Evan got a pair of real cowboy shoes!" Envy watching them look, I feel this day is undoubtedly the happiest of my life time.
However, because the rest of the morning class time is running out, Weber said Miss Miller, Mr. on this tory burch sandals not matter, if Evan is willing, let the students experience what really good cowboy shoes! In this way, everyone in our class, oh, of course, including, are lined up, one by one from my desk next to the walk, and admired my beautiful pair of shoes. At that moment, I feel like become a giant, but I have to remind my mother must not be proud of, so at the moment, I can only quietly seated, make every effort to restrain himself, told over tory burch handbags over again Do not be arrogant himself, carried away. Finally, finally time to eat lunch.

And I almost can not be out of the classroom, because everyone wants to walk with me side by side. Moreover, each of them also want to put it a try, of course, I mean my cowboy shoes. But I told them that I need to think about it.
That afternoon, I found Mr. Weber tory burch flats asked him to let everyone try on my shoes, to comment on cowboy. He would like to think, ah, finally, he said, so the boys try it is no problem, but should let the girls have not tried. After all, the girls have never been through the cowboy shoes. Well, it appears Mr. Weber's views and I turned out to be exactly the same, this is really interesting.
So, I asked each of the class have tried on a boy's pair of jeans my shoes, even also tried a bit, although I deliberately make a try on his last However, apart from me, he was wearing only a pair of jeans sister's shoes the most appropriate person. He wanted tory burch shoes to write to my sister to see if she could get a pair for him. However, I did not write to my sister to ask. In this way, only I have on our town the only pair of cowboy shoes, and, I really like it ah!

ttkttk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum